Saturday, May 20, 2017

Words From The Attic... Talk










Just fantastic!
I'm fucking jealous of the a-hole
in this poem... LoL
Because I want to talk...
to her as well!


Such a really good read,
I think I'm gonna read it again!



Words of life
Words come true
Always the best
Are the words
With you


Wow!





Talk

Sometimes when you're with someone
And you've got so much to say
Do you give a clue
Of what to do
I think I'll just say
That
I love you


Words inside
Just wait to come out
They wanna greet you
Everyday
They wanna make you smile
And keep you warm
Wanna satisfy you
Every way


I think of things to say to you
Sometimes all night long
I wanna talk
Communicate
I want you in my song


Here with you
I need to be
Within your grasp
Constantly
Fingernails long
Shinny color
Wade across my tired skin
Bringing life back to me
I feel I'm floating endlessly
Atop a silk laid sea


Say goodbye
To painful nights
Please just talk to me
And soothe my appetite


Words of life
Words come true
Always the best
Are the words
With you






Talk





No comments:

Post a Comment