Saturday, May 20, 2017

Words From The Attic... Social Misfit











Wow...
saying goodbye to the person
you love is never easy... is it!!


I think I'm still...
a muthafuckin'...
social misfit!


2 thumbs up for sure.
Fantastic work...
in my opinion at least... LoL





Social Misfit

This is a letter to my company
Can you please understand
What I'm going through
God it ain't easy


Face to face would be impossible
Because I know I'm doing you wrong
I need to leave without compromise
Even though
This could be
Where I belong


Each word I write
Brings twice the tears
Please forgive my fragile mood
You've been so graceful all these years
Every morning
Eyes of blue


But I must leave
To protect you love
I can neither laugh
Nor cry
Because I
Just can't come to an answer
To the question
Why


Enjoy your life
And don't do wrong
Running is not the answer
I know
But it's where I do
Belong


Goodbye





Social Misfit






No comments:

Post a Comment