Sunday, May 7, 2017

Words From The Attic... No Confidence











Sounds as if she didn't wait.


Man, I fall in love WAY too easily
and
get my heart broken WAY too easily
as well.


Hey what can I say...
I'm a very sensitive
muthafucka!





No Confidence

A whispering voice
That says you care
Is more than a man
Can possibly bare


Because I know you're there
And you're willing to wait
And I'm praying to god
That I ain't too late


Because the field of play
Has many a choice
Your poor little cars
And your rich Rolls Royce


The choices you have
Are many and wide
But the time I have left
Is it still on my side



I found out later that the time
I had left, wasn't on my side... LoL
It just goes to show ya
that it's always something.
Keep smilin...
there's lot's more out there!





No Confidence






No comments:

Post a Comment