Sunday, April 2, 2017

Words From The Attic... Time To Help --- Time To Love











Sometimes it's just enough
to let them know that
you really are
in their corner
and
will always be there
for them
whenever
they need you


Social misfits...
all
my
life
I've
been
a
social
misfit


And
at
times
I
bet
that
we've
all
been
one...


... yes
even
you


Weird...
right





Time To Help --- Time To Love

Sometimes up
And sometimes down
And sometimes hell... whatever
I'm crazy
I'm not
Perhaps a clown
And sometimes hell... I'm truly clever


The many moods of modern life
Are hidden behind... a screen
A happy face
A senseless death
And course... the impossible dream


You know the mood
That looms around your one
Whenever... you are near
It's like suspended animation
When you make your love... crystal clear


Floating above our social misfits
Who wander... for a cause
Are looking for a light
In which you lite
Behind... the numbered doors


Keep in mind
You're only one
And not a score
Or even more
But most of all
Remember hun
That you are the one
I'll always adore
And in my heart... you are
Forever stored





Time To Help --- Time To Love





No comments:

Post a Comment