Sunday, April 2, 2017

Words From The Attic... Picture Me --- A Gypsy In Thee











This has to be an attempt
at writing a song.
It's reeks of a Black Sabbath song
sung by
Ronnie James Dio
from the monster 1980 release
Heaven & Hell
album.


That album was such a piece
of my living when it came out.
Fuckin' huge!


It's no Dio...
but I'm liking what I just read.


Thanx again Ronnie!!


"Live for today...
for tomorrow never comes!" RJD





Picture Me --- A Gypsy In Thee

Loves fantasy
Will wrap you up
Until you do unfold
But don't ever think old


Spiral eye's
The gypsy that you know
He's really free
You see
It's me


So call to me
With a candle in your hand
Without a flame
And show no shame


Tomorrow's here
And the wind picks up a bit
But have no fear
My dear
It's clear


That you are now
And the candle that you hold
Sparks like the sun
So come
Let's run


For you're the one
That the gypsy seeks to know
You are the one
You know
So show


He points his hand
At a vision
Looking down upon his dream
His scream
You seem


To be it
The vision that unfolds
Before my eyes
It shows
No lies


My love
My love
Fell from grace
And joined the human race


My one
My one
Show your face
And fill my empty space
My place
My taste


For you are now
And the candle that you hold
Sparks like the sun
So come
Let's run


Yes fantasy
Can happen both to us
And then to thee
You see
You see


Loves fantasy
Will take you by the hand
And set you free
I'm free
You're free


You see it's not so strange
Do you believe
The gypsy's free
In thee
In thee
In thee





Picture Me --- A Gypsy In Thee






No comments:

Post a Comment