Sunday, April 30, 2017

Words From The Attic... Magic Skies











The sky really is magical at times isn't it!





Magic Skies

Tonight I walked and I strolled along
Remembering distant memories
And humming a little song


The sun up high had begun to fall
And the first star tonight
She was standing tall


And I made a wish upon this star
I wished that I was
Where ever you are


Then it caught my eye
It was glowing so bright
The moon was full
Cutting through the night


A shiver of life ran up my spine
Like there was someone out there
Giving a sign


I stopped my walk
And I looked at the sky
A heaven so great
That you live...
When you die


The freedom up there
And the pure silky feel
Could there be such a place
Could it really be real


When I take your hand
And we walk in the night
The moon is so soft
And the stars make it right


So if you need a smile
Look up to the clouds
You'll feel so good
Get away from the crowds


The sun has arrived
It's another day
So enjoy yourself
And smile away





Magic Skies






No comments:

Post a Comment