Saturday, January 28, 2017

Words From The Attic... Melany











Absolutley love this name!
And no... I have never had the pleasure
of knowing anyone belonging
to those 6 letters.
But it seems here
that I wanted to marry her... lol

Probably another one I wrote while in the Navy. I was really a sappy mess so often during those years. Missing things I've never had in the first place. It was a very weird emotional world at times for me during those daze.





Melany

Are you ready to give your love to me
Are you ready to be my wife
Are you ready to live... and have some fun
Are you ready for a beautiful life

We've been together now... for a year or so
And I do think the time is right
Will you take my hand... and my wedding band
Underneath the stars... and moonlight

Well you know it's true that I love you so
You're the spirit that rides in me
And you know it's true that I'll follow your flow
With a smile in my heart that just sets me free

Melany girl... you're such a special little whirl
And forever on my mind
You're the twinkle in my eye
My private little world
And can never ever... be out shined


Smile Sunshine



Melany







No comments:

Post a Comment