Thursday, November 6, 2014

Manfred Mann's Earth Band... Lies (Through The Eighties)... Song of the Moment








Song of the Moment



Believe it or not...
I've probably sung this song out loud
as many times as I've wailed out
one of my all time favorite anthems...


Also love this entire album!


This was one of those gems
that I kept to myself mostly.


Meaning that I never stood toe-to-toe
with my friends... bottled beer in hand...
screeching out this song at the top of lungs
as we've done with Won't Get Fooled Again
so many many times before!


I'm sure you have a gem like this
you sort of keep to yourself??


I use this album from time to time as background when I'm in writing mode.
It's an odd sounding record
that just soothes the fuck outta me!






Manfred Mann's Earth Band... Chance 1980








Manfred Mann's Earth Band logo
Manfred Mann's Earth Band
Manfred Mann's Earth Band






No comments:

Post a Comment