Friday, September 5, 2014

SuperHeavy... Miracle Worker... Song of the Moment








Song of the Moment



I've been listening to alot of Reggae music lately and came upon this incredible song while I was poking around my Spotify account.


I really liked what I was hearing and then suddenly this voice came roaring in...
and instantly I knew it was Mick!
Jagger that is!


So I found the video on YouTube... and anyone who is into music will just absolutely agree with me that Mick... is still... the man!
He's just too cool.


SuperHeavy was a quick one album project by a supergroup of 5 that first got together in 2009 before they finally released an album in 2011.


The band consisted of:








(SuperHeavy 2011)

SuperHeavy 2011





Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011






No comments:

Post a Comment