Friday, June 27, 2014

Ozzy Osbourne... Road to Nowhere... A Perfect Lyric






tommyrawblog@gmail.com









A Perfect Lyric



Plain 'n simple...
this song AND lyric
combine to create my favorite
"feel sorry for myself"
song!


Hey... we ALL need one!
AND... we ALL have one!
And if you say you don't...
you're a fuckin' liar...
and are now banned
from ever reading my blog again!!


"No soup for you...
2 months!!!"


Okay okay you can stay.
Ya know,
since I'm a big fat liar as well and all... LoL


He's not everyone's cup off tea...
but take away all of the silly public displays,
reality shows and such...
and it's impossible not to love the lyrics
and that fucking haunting voice!


Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne




My favorite "aarrr... poor tommy" lyric
comes from the song
Road To Nowhere

from the 1991 album
No More Tears



Ozzy Osbourne No More Tears album



"The wreckage of my past
keeps haunting me...
it just won't leave me alone.
I still find it all a mystery
could it be a dream...
the road to nowhere...
leads to me!"



Dont'cha just wanna fuckin' cry... LoL


Sometimes a cry like this
is just as stress-relieving
as a wet... sloppy 'n swallowed
orally enhanced experience!


NOW...
you can order the lobster babygirl!!


Oh be quiet...
that was funny 'n you know it!






No comments:

Post a Comment