Saturday, May 20, 2017

Words From The Attic... A Spewing Mind











This has Jim Morrison's fingerprints
ALL over it.


Not really sure what it means but,
I kinda enjoyed reading my spewing.





A Spewing Mind

Racing along the sand
The cold wet substance between your toes
Feels like victory
In a summer rain


The sun it shines
In the eyes who see
While darkness appears at the bottom


Give us your wisdom and set me free
Darkened skin
And burning roots
Blood flows like the wine
The new wine
Dying on the vine


Perhaps maybe
The girls they know
Understand the thoughts
And understand the pure stupidity
I don't think you can


Moving
Moving so fast
Running
Run so fast
That none could catch


Experience your decision to stay
If you must
For you over there
Follow me
We can't turn back now
He waits for us
Our friend





A Spewing Mind






No comments:

Post a Comment