Saturday, May 20, 2017

Words From The Attic... So Warm Inside











Almost left me speechless!
Absolutely love this one.


This is some lucky dude...
lemme tell ya!


Wonderful words that just
paint a picture as you read.


2 thumbs up!





So Warm Inside

Someone once said
That there's a feeling inside
That everyone can show it
But some choose
To hide


For many years I've wondered
If I've had a chance to see
That feeling that I have
Here
Inside of me


They say you know when you feel it
It's like nothing ever felt before
Just like the day I came in contact
With the sweet one
I adore


Well everyone should have a chance
To reach out and pull in
Someone who is beautiful
And know's just where
She's been


Who's heavenly ways
And endless days
Are full of constant joy
Yes someone who's delightful smile
Can soothe
This little boy


Day after day
I wake to see
A queen without despair
Even as she sleeps
In a soft silken world
Her beauty
Is beyond compare


Now often I feel
That feeling inside
With a chance to show it
Instead
Of hide


Before she awakes
She has made my day
Making up
For the ones that I lost
To play


It's so warm in the arms of your love
It's so warm inside
When you're loved





So Warm Inside
So Warm Inside






No comments:

Post a Comment