Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Words From The Attic... Just You











Like this a lot.


I briefly saw a girl right after
I left the navy... Lori.
She was pretty wonderful.


It was nice to find this one,
as I totally forgot I wrote this for her.
Don't know why I crossed her
name out though on the
hard copy??
Maybe just to make it a
generic works and not
one to a specific person.


"Love is an art"





Just You

There's something about you
It's really healthy to see
You seem so sure of yourself
And yet
You're beautifully free


You're you
And nobody else
You can stand on your own
And you can give it
Or take
And still stay
Tender
Inside your heart
Remember
That love
Is an art


I can't take my eyes off you
Your face
It's so beautiful
Oh how come I find myself
Wanting nothing else
But you
Don't want
Nobody else but you


Oh can I hold your hand
I'd like to be your man
I'd like you Lori dear
To understand
Nobody else but you
There's nobody else
But you





Just You





No comments:

Post a Comment