Saturday, April 15, 2017

Words From The Attic... Mother Nature's Song











Well, this is anything but... a song... LoL


This has to be one of those nights of
sitting on the car hood, beer in hand,
in the beer distributor's parking lot
while I was trying to recapture a romatic,
sentimental moment from days gone by.


Those incredible "hanging out" years.


Man, I loved being by myself in that
parking lot... the hood of that car
was used for SO MANY things... LoL
That's the car in the photo.
The doorsmobile! I used to park in the beer distributor's lot on Victory Blvd... drink beers, try to learn the guitar and of course... write bad poetry... LoL Fuckin' awesome!!





Mother Nature's Song

All of the people listening here to this song
Hope you don't mind
But I want you all to sing along


I usually start it off slowly
Then I pick it up towards the end


I said look out
'Cause here I come
Drinkin'
I'm drinking up the sun
Playin'
You know we're all feeling loose tonight


Some of the people
Out on the streets feel left out
Well I don't know why
They know they should be there
Well maybe it's in... you know
To go a new route
Well I don't know
You know I really don't care


I said hold out
'Cause here we go
Swinging
Oh no no no
Jumping
Would you please pass the wine to me


All of us here are close
And getting closer
Strumming guitars and drinking a little wine
You know we're doing exactly what we're supposed to
Getting it on and having a real good time


I said listen to what I say
Look up... today's the day
That we all start living... together... okay


Forget all the people who don't want in
All they ever want is win win win
Why can't they be just like us
And live
Without a fuss


Yeah
All of the frisbee's flying around
At the same speed
An everlasting lovely little sight
I love the affect that water has on a young seed
Perhaps for us he'll grow overnight


Oh yeah
Tune up
I think you're out of key
Okay
Sounds better to me
Ready
Lets do it one more time


Yeah
Thank you my friends
For helping me out with this song
To me you know
I feel you're really the best
I haven't had such a really good time in so long
Fill'er up
I think I'm needin' a rest


I said drink up
Lets toast a cheers
To living
Living out the years


All right
Lets do it over again


Clove Lakes Park
Staten Island, New York





Mother Nature's Song





No comments:

Post a Comment