Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Words From The Attic... Too Little --- Too Late











I found another one that was
meant for that wonderful
British beauty I met
while in the navy... Julie.


We stayed in contact
for a while via snail mail
then at some point
just stopped
I guess.


Man...
I must have really liked this chick... LoL





Too Little --- Too Late

I wonder if you're there
I hear you're feeling down
Perhaps just maybe
You've lost your way
And ended up in another town


Today I was thinking
Thinking mostly of you
There was so much
I wished I could do


But I guess it's too far
For you to feel my touch
I tried so hard... so long
Perhaps the space between us
Was simply just too much


I still send my love... my thoughts
And my dreams to you
And my mind won't be calm
Until I know you're strong
Sometimes you know
Your dreams come true
And you find yourself
Where you always belonged


Julie... at night sometimes
I look up to the stars
And I see your sparkling eyes
They look so happy
Completely free
They're full of life
And cheerful surprise


Stay happy






Too Little --- Too Late





No comments:

Post a Comment