Friday, September 5, 2014

SuperHeavy... Miracle Worker... Song of the Moment





facebook






Song of the Moment



I've been listening to alot of Reggae music lately and came upon this incredible song while I was poking around my Spotify account.


I really liked what I was hearing and then suddenly this voice came roaring in...
and instantly I knew it was Mick!
Jagger that is!


So I found the video on YouTube... and anyone who is into music will just absolutely agree with me that Mick... is still... the man!
He's just too cool.


SuperHeavy was a quick one album project by a supergroup of 5 that first got together in 2009 before they finally released an album in 2011.


The band consisted of:








(SuperHeavy 2011)

SuperHeavy 2011





Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011
Supergroup... SuperHeavy 2011