Saturday, February 8, 2014

Norah Jones... Don't Know Why... Carlos Santana & Steven Tyler... Just Feel Better... Song of the Moment







Song of the Moment


Woke up this morning feeling cold, fat
(had 3 huge slices of the most amazing
artichoke pizza late last night)...
... and cold. And yeah, I know,
I said cold twice. But it's the
"chill in the bones" kinda cold
though ya know what I mean?


Well, while waiting for the coffee to brew, I jumped on the pc to quickly check mail and such then found myself poking around my Spotify account and... came upon these 2 songs... and now, the chills are gone and I feel muthafucking... perfect!


Found this one first... Don't Know Why
by Norah Jones.
If this song doesn't just stop you in your tracks, and halt your crazy life pace for 3 minutes and 6 seconds... then you my friend are fucked up beyond repair!! Love this song to death!


Then I came upon a very old friend... 2 really... and was lifted even higher and whipped into a frenzy by this song Just Feel Better.


Well okay, maybe not a frenzy.
But it gave me enough inspiration
to at least get up from my chair and walk
to the kitchen to grab that first cup of coffee! Baby steps people... cold Saturday mornings must be overcome by taking baby steps... LoL


Love this song to death as well. And I bet most of you have never even heard of it before. But give it a shot. Just to see the 2 of them come together at the end for a few seconds is really iconic in my eyes. (Carlos Santana & Steven Tyler). And besides being a really good song, just being with old friends, even friends only known by a rock 'n roll connection, can rid the chill
of any cold winter morn.


And that coffee commercial is wrong...
it's not the first sip that's the best...
it seems to be the third!!


We are now one day closer to Spring, and I'm going to throw on a pair of shorts this very second to celebrate that fact!

Norah Jones
Norah Jones
Norah Jones






Steven Tyler & Carlos Santana
Steven Tyler & Carlos Santana
Steven Tyler & Carlos Santana
Steven Tyler & Carlos Santana



No comments:

Post a Comment