Monday, December 30, 2013

Pearl Jam... Wishlist... Song of the Moment














Song of the Moment




This song is SO soothing to me!
It just quietly flows.


I listened to it the other day,
and thought that you guys
might like it to hear it as well!


Pearl Jam is a band I've come to love.
I was familiar with their big radio hits
from the debut album TEN back in 1991,
but really didn't follow the band.
Until my brother Michael turned me onto
their other material years later.


And also took me to my first show!


Tommy Mondello's Pearl Jam ticket stub June 3, 2006
Pearl Jam 2013
Pearl Jam kicking fucking ass on stage!
Pearl Jam play list including the song WISHLIST










(Eddie Vedder)




((Lyrics))


I wish I was a neutron bomb
For once I could go off
I wish I was a sacrifice
But somehow still lived on


I wish I was a sentimental

Ornament you hung on
The Christmas tree
I wish I was
The star that went on top

I wish I was the evidence

I wish I was the grounds
For 50 million hands upraised
And open toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with

Someone who waited for me
I wish I was as fortunate
As fortunate as me

I wish I was a messenger

And all the news was good
I wish I was the full moon
Shining off a Camaro's hood
(Listen to that lyric... awesome!)

I wish I was an alien

At home behind the sun
I wish I was the souvenir
You kept your house key on

I wish I was the pedal brake

That you depended on
I wish I was the verb 'to trust'
And never let you down

I wish I was a radio song
The one that you turned up
I wish...
I wish...







No comments:

Post a Comment